We sincerely regret that due to the large amount of resumes received, we are currently unable to respond personally to all applicants. Despite that, we can assure you that we do review all resumes received and try to respond to the applicants whose background and experience meet the requirements of the open position. Some applicants are contacted within a short time, based on the requirements of our clients, others categorized to review for future openings. Most times, resumes are sent to our clients and they select persons that they want to interview.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my verification email, what do i do?
- Do I have to find my accommodation?
- Can I choose which state I go to?
- What is the total fee for the program?
- After starting the program and working for a year is it possible to travel back to Jamaica for a month or so and then return to the US with the visa?
- Can I send my application to your office?
- What is the cost to register with E-JAM?
- What happens after I register and submit my resume?
- Can E-JAM help me get a job?
- Are you registered with the Jamaica Ministry of Labour and Social Security?