Many employers do not want to advertise to the public that they are recruiting for employees and therefore pay to search our database for suitable candidates. The website is also the first place we search to find candidates for job orders that are not posted. To keep you updated of latest jobs, we send out job alerts of new positions as they come in.
Articles in this section
- Unsubscribing from job alerts
- Making a payment with Paypal
- I don't see my verification email, what do i do?
- Do I have to find my accommodation?
- Can I choose which state I go to?
- What is the total fee for the program?
- After starting the program and working for a year is it possible to travel back to Jamaica for a month or so and then return to the US with the visa?
- Can I send my application to your office?
- What is the cost to register with E-JAM?
- What happens after I register and submit my resume?