Although it is free to register and upload your resume and photograph on employmentjamaica.com; for a fee of $25.00, our Featured Jobseekers’ service is an option for you to stand out from the crowd. Being listed as a Featured Jobseeker will give you more exposure; employers will have immediate access to your profile from the home page of our website and from Newsletters sent out. For more information – http://employmentjamaica.com/resume-services.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my verification email, what do i do?
- Do I have to find my accommodation?
- Can I choose which state I go to?
- What is the total fee for the program?
- After starting the program and working for a year is it possible to travel back to Jamaica for a month or so and then return to the US with the visa?
- Can I send my application to your office?
- What is the cost to register with E-JAM?
- What happens after I register and submit my resume?
- Can E-JAM help me get a job?
- Are you registered with the Jamaica Ministry of Labour and Social Security?