Persons seeking to obtain a work permit are required to make an application to the Work Permit Section of the Jamaica Ministry of Labour and Social Security through their prospective employer, contractor (individuals), the Jamaica Promotions Corporation (Jampro – Investors) or through legal representation. For more information – http://www.mlss.gov.jm/pub/index.php?artid=17
Articles in this section
- Unsubscribing from job alerts
- Making a payment with Paypal
- I don't see my verification email, what do i do?
- Do I have to find my accommodation?
- Can I choose which state I go to?
- What is the total fee for the program?
- After starting the program and working for a year is it possible to travel back to Jamaica for a month or so and then return to the US with the visa?
- Can I send my application to your office?
- What is the cost to register with E-JAM?
- What happens after I register and submit my resume?