Employers can search our database and view as many jobseekers’ profiles as they want for free before purchasing jobseekers contact information. Contact information is provided by jobseekers as part of the registration process and can be purchased and downloaded by employers immediately after their selection.
Articles in this section
- With online recruitment, are you able to offer personalized recruitment?
- Will my company’s name and contact information be seen by applicants when they view the job posting?
- Why is some resume information hidden from view?
- What recruitment options do E-JAM offers?
- What is the cost to place a banner ad on your website?
- What if the industry or occupation I am seeking staff for is not on your list?
- What are the benefits of recruiting online with E-JAM?
- Once I search resumes am I able to contact jobseekers right away?
- I am an overseas Employer – What steps are involved in applying for an H2B Petition?
- How much does it cost to use the recruitment services on E-JAM?