E-JAM will review your resume and contact you when there is an employer who is looking for someone with your skills and experience. Please note that the Employers are the ones that make the final decision as to who they interview and hire. Although we have placed many applicants, we cannot guarantee a job offer or an interview.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my verification email, what do i do?
- Do I have to find my accommodation?
- Can I choose which state I go to?
- What is the total fee for the program?
- After starting the program and working for a year is it possible to travel back to Jamaica for a month or so and then return to the US with the visa?
- Can I send my application to your office?
- What is the cost to register with E-JAM?
- What happens after I register and submit my resume?
- Can E-JAM help me get a job?
- Are you registered with the Jamaica Ministry of Labour and Social Security?