We no longer accept resumes, or job application by post, email, or drop-off at the office. All registration and submitting of application/resume is done online (employmentjamaica.com). Our website is set up in a format that enables you to search jobs and allow recruiters to match you to their position. It is therefore important you complete your profile correctly.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my verification email, what do i do?
- Do I have to find my accommodation?
- Can I choose which state I go to?
- What is the total fee for the program?
- After starting the program and working for a year is it possible to travel back to Jamaica for a month or so and then return to the US with the visa?
- Can I send my application to your office?
- What is the cost to register with E-JAM?
- What happens after I register and submit my resume?
- Can E-JAM help me get a job?
- Are you registered with the Jamaica Ministry of Labour and Social Security?