Once you travel back to Jamaica you will need a new H-2B visa in order to return. Your current H-2B visa is assigned for a specific job with an end date and is only legal for working at that job.
Articles in this section
- Unsubscribing from job alerts
- Making a payment with Paypal
- I don't see my verification email, what do i do?
- Do I have to find my accommodation?
- Can I choose which state I go to?
- What is the total fee for the program?
- After starting the program and working for a year is it possible to travel back to Jamaica for a month or so and then return to the US with the visa?
- Can I send my application to your office?
- What is the cost to register with E-JAM?
- What happens after I register and submit my resume?