Yes, you can, but there is no guarantee when you will get a job as the H-2B jobs are few and hundreds of workers apply for these jobs. Bear in mind that the employer decides who they want to hire from the selection of candidates put forward, plus it also depends if the state you prefer has H-2B jobs available.
Articles in this section
- Unsubscribing from job alerts
- Making a payment with Paypal
- I don't see my verification email, what do i do?
- Do I have to find my accommodation?
- Can I choose which state I go to?
- What is the total fee for the program?
- After starting the program and working for a year is it possible to travel back to Jamaica for a month or so and then return to the US with the visa?
- Can I send my application to your office?
- What is the cost to register with E-JAM?
- What happens after I register and submit my resume?