You have the option to check a box on the registration form to avoid applicants seeing the name and contact information of the company. When applicants respond to your job offer, they are directed to click on a link to apply to your posting. Once they do this, all of their contact information and resume are saved in your account mail box. You can access the information when you login to our site and click jobs on the menu bar.
Articles in this section
- With online recruitment, are you able to offer personalized recruitment?
- Will my company’s name and contact information be seen by applicants when they view the job posting?
- Why is some resume information hidden from view?
- What recruitment options do E-JAM offers?
- What is the cost to place a banner ad on your website?
- What if the industry or occupation I am seeking staff for is not on your list?
- What are the benefits of recruiting online with E-JAM?
- Once I search resumes am I able to contact jobseekers right away?
- I am an overseas Employer – What steps are involved in applying for an H2B Petition?
- How much does it cost to use the recruitment services on E-JAM?