Job offers are made prior to the completion of the visa approval process. A job offer does not guarantee visa approval; we highly recommend that you do not make travel arrangements, quit your job, and sell your car, etc. until you receive final approval.
Articles in this section
- I am seeking employment in Canada, am I obligated to retain the immigration services offered through E-JAM?
- Do you provide immigration services for persons seeking employment?
- When do you start recruiting for the overseas programs?
- What overseas programs do you offer?
- What is the age limit for the US Visa Programs?
- What are the requirements for the J1 Visa?
- What will it cost me to go on an overseas program?
- Once I am assigned an overseas job, can I go ahead and make plans to travel?
- Is it definite that I will be granted a Visa, or work permit once I have a confirmed job?
- Do I have to find my own housing?