Start by visiting our website, select “Register” on the menu bar, from the drop down menu choose “US Employment” and complete the Application Form. Please be sure to submit a copy of your resume. Once we have positions available you will be contacted
Articles in this section
- Can I apply for a new H-2B Visa through e-JAM if I'm not Jamaican?
- How can I find out what positions are currently available?
- What happens after I register online and submit my application?
- What happens if I don't have a resume?
- What qualifies me for a H-2B Extension
- Do H-2B workers get paid less that U.S. workers?
- Do you have to have a Social Security number to start working?
- I have worked in the US on a J-1 Visa, can I apply and return on a H-2B visa?
- Can my US Employer request me back for the following year?
- When is the closing date for this program?