To be in the US currently on an H-2B visa and apply for an extension for another season with a new employer before your H-2B visa expires. You can gain extensions up to three years before you are required to return to Jamaica.
Articles in this section
- How can I find out what positions are currently available?
- What happens after I register online and submit my application?
- What happens if I don't have a resume?
- What qualifies me for a H-2B Extension
- Do H-2B workers get paid less that U.S. workers?
- Do you have to have a Social Security number to start working?
- I have worked in the US on a J-1 Visa, can I apply and return on a H-2B visa?
- Can my US Employer request me back for the following year?
- When is the closing date for this program?
- How do I apply to go on the H-2B Program?